- The Live Installer will update itself when starting. It should show its update progress but sometimes it takes a while before it shows.
- The Live Installer now supports f2fs and nilfs2 file systems for flash drives.
Wiki f2fs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F2FS
Wiki nilfs2: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NILFS
- Partition encryption during installation has been improved.
- We changed the SolydXK Firefox settings even further to improve user privacy and also comply with Mozilla's distribution policies. This is done in the firefox-solydxk-adjustments package which can be purged if you don't need it.
- Waterfox is now packaged and distributed by the SolydXK repository. You can install Waterfox with this command: apt install waterfox waterfox-solydxk-adjustments.
- Several new features were added and many bugs were solved in our SolydXK applications.
Technical issues have prevented us to update the SolydX RPi3 image. You can still download the 201807 version from the download page until we solve these issues.
You can download the ISOs from our community site: https://solydxk.com/downloads
Do not forget to verify your download before you use it.
Enjoy this new release!
The SolydXK Team