Introduction

New to SolydXK? This is the place to say "Hello"
solydk

Introduction

Postby solydk » 30 Apr 2020 09:31

Long time user of SolydK. Resolving problems on my own. Never reported back and never told there were bugs. Kept it all to myself and will continue to do it, because people don't like to be told their precious software has bugs. Always defending them and being hostile to admit mistakes. People think they are perfect. Mostly all distro are copying upstream and they never fix anything, even if the upstream is wrong. They wash they hands out and that's it- case closed. So there has never been the point of me coming here or sharaing the bugs whatsover, knowing that I am going to be just told that "is not our problem it doesn't work", "its the upstream", "we just follow", "its only you reporting", "ist your fault", "I don't see the problem", "what are you on about", "this is not a bug", "if you don't like it, make your own distro", "nobody is forcing to use it" "you are rude because you reported a bug", "change your tone" (aka tone trolling)- basically f.... ff we don't need you, we don't have bugs and so on. Case closed bugs not killed. So this is the case I have never registered here on fourm and never told anyone about any bugs. It was pointless from the beginning.

Arjen Balfoort
Site Admin

Re: Introduction

Postby Arjen Balfoort » 30 Apr 2020 15:22

It is funny that you mention trolling; by definition, you are doing exactly that.

I see that you like to bash the people here on the forum while on the other hand you ask for help of the same people. There are forums/media more suited for people who like to complain anonymously about whatever trivial thing is bugging them, but this forum is not one of them.

So, if you want you can edit you introduction post to make it an actual introduction. If not, I ask you politely to go where all whiners go to complain: Twitter.

SolydXK needs you!
Development | Testing | Translations

ilu

Postby ilu » 30 Apr 2020 16:19

Also you could have been a bit more considerate about picking your user name.

pitfd

Postby pitfd » 30 Apr 2020 19:25

Dear SolydK,

welcome to the forum. Your introduction post really deserves a prize for
being the weirdest introduction post I have seen so far.

So you have used SolydK quite some time. Logic bears, that you have
fund something in it , which gave you some sactisfaction.

You then put forward a lot of assumptions about this forum and the people
using it. You finish with the statement " So this is the case I have never registered
here on fourm and never told anyone about any bugs. It was pointless from the beginning."

Tell me; why do you contradicted yourself and registered anyway. Who is to understand
this kind of reasoning.

I did read you commentary "Spyware in SolydK and did find it interesting.

So let your introduction post not become a self fulfilling prophecy and keep on posting.

pitfd

eselma

Postby eselma » 01 May 2020 09:42

Some trolling now and then shows us the society where we live.
And adds (if not overwhelming) some pepper to the decent forums (or fori, as you like)

Return to “Introduce yourself”